Founded in 1999, ArborCreek Montessori School is nestled in a small, quiet suburb of northwest Dallas county, in the town of Farmers Branch, Texas. We proudly serve children from a variety of areas in the surrounding metroplex.
Owned and operated by teachers, our school is designed with the child in mind. With a family-like atmosphere, our custom built furniture, beautiful materials, nutritious lunches, and low student to teacher ratios make the learning experience exciting, challenging, and safe.
As of the August 2017, we are proud to have dual-language learning environments for our tot and primary classrooms.
Click here to see a virtual tour of our classrooms.
- Emphasis is on cognitive and social development
- Mainly individualized instruction
- Mixed-age grouping
- Children teach and help each other
- Children discover concepts from self-teaching materials
- Child works at their own learning pace gaining feedback from the materials towards self-correction
- Repetition develops internal feelings of success
- Multi-sensory materials for physical exploration
- Organized program for learning care of self and environment
- Children choose where they will work, move around the room as needed
What’s next for us in our pursuit of education?
Please visit the ACMontessoriAcademy.org website to learn about our expansion endeavor to allow a full path of Montessori education.